Servicepoint invited its customers to enjoy Alahovi berry wine farm´s rustic country atmosphere19.09.2017
This year's second customer event with Servicepoint was directed to Kuopio's renowned Alahovi berry wine farm at the end of August. 20 representatives, from all over Finland, attended the event arranged for the first time. Attendees represented pharmaceutical, food and other manufacturing industries for which Servicepoint has delivered production line automation solutions and provided maintenance services over the years.
"We wanted to arrange this event during the summer to counterbalance the hockey event we arranged during the spring time. We hoped to create an enjoyable evening consisting of good food and local beers, and to celebrate the ending of the summer. This was also an opportunity to showcase our local know-how to the representatives of the participating companies", says Jukka Leskio from Servicepoint.
The occasion began with a short archipelago tour on the local Roll boat company´s lake boat, during which visitors could explore the waters of the vast archipelago of Kuopio and the growing city itself. At the Alahovi berry wine farm visitors had an opportunity to sample beers produced in the farm's own premises and listen to the master of the farm, Risto Hallman, explain about the long and rich history of the berry wine production, that began in 1995. The menu, created by the hostess, Taina Hallman, was enjoyed in relaxed atmosphere, in a typical Savo-like way without any rush and in good company.
"Based on the feedback, both the cruise to Alahovi berry wine farm and the dinner there, will occur as a yearly event in the future”, Leskio adds as the cruise ship returns to Kuopio´s passenger port.
Tel. +358 44 7868 213
- 19.09.2017Servicepoint invited its customers to enjoy Alahovi berry wine farm´s rustic country atmosphere
- 14.09.2017Modern robot know-how with user-centered design
- 29.06.2017Networked Services for Safe and Secure Pharmaceutical Research, Manufacturing, and Logistics
- 21.06.2017Servicepoint uses Siemens TIA Portal in industrial internet manufacturing applications
- 17.05.2017Helping Russians to get safe medicines in joint project with SKOLKOVO
- 10.05.2017Cobots, collaborative partners for small series production and laboratory work
- 28.03.2017Phil Taylor of Securingindustry.com has interviewed Servicepoint’s Chief Technology Officer, Iiro Jantunen
- 15.02.2017Servicepoint and Systech share a stand at Pharm Connect
- 14.02.2017New Chief Financial Officer: Servicepoint has been building its future actively
- 14.02.2017Latest GS1 standards used in serialization solutions
- 10.02.2017Media release – The pharmaceutical industry in Hungary will soon be forced to make massive investments
- 10.02.2017Serialization know-how brought to Russia in co-operation with Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO
- 09.02.2017Invest at the start of a life cycle: standardize packaging-line components and introduce remote connection for maintenance procedures
- 01.02.2017Packaging Europe: Problem solving solutions
- 16.12.2016Automation supplier specialized in serialization: all ready for the boom
- 25.10.2016YLE: The EU ordered that medicine packages must carry a serial number and thereby opened a billion-euro market for the only Finnish company in the industry.
- 25.10.2016YLE: “Better business than illegal drugs” ‒ this is how a counterfeit erectile dysfunction medicine reaches a Finnish buyer.
- 26.09.2016Serialization automation supplier Servicepoint strengthens its foothold on the European market
- 23.09.2016Servicepoint: Production facilities that match the pharmaceutical industry
- 23.09.2016Is documentation a necessary evil or a useful tool?
- 06.06.2016Pre-planning saves a significant amount on final costs in serialization projects
- 20.04.2016Watch the video: Systech UNIQUITY EUROPE 2016 Highlights
- 15.04.2016Apteekkari magazine: Protected by code
- 04.04.2016Servicepoint disseminated information about serialization in Moscow
- 04.04.2016Servicepoint tests on its own premises – keeping the customer’s production downtime to a minimum
- 11.03.2016Russia's serialization and track & trace system reviewed
- 10.02.2016EU has published the Commission Delegated Regulation regarding the Falsified Medicines Directive
- 18.01.2016Serialization is a quickly growing business
- 10.12.2015Systech and Servicepoint Partner to Deliver Serialization and Automation Solutions to Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
- 08.12.2015The patchwork of European pharma serialization
- 02.11.2015Pharmaceutical Serialization & Traceability 2015 2–4.11.2015
- 26.10.2015Pharmaceutical Industry Faces Huge Pressure to Invest
- 08.10.2015Systech Uniquity 2015 – the Global Conference 8–9.10.2015
- 16.06.2015Business from ensuring authenticity of medication: case Servicepoint Kuopio
- 02.06.2015Business operations in ensuring authenticity of medication
- 25.05.2015D.Sc. Iiro Jantunen selected as a project manager at Servicepoint.